Lunapatch 20 pack
Lunapatch is drug-free, scent-free, and provides 24-72 hours of cramp management per patch. Apply a patch as soon as symptoms occur, so you can maintain your routine throughout your cycle.
WHAT IT DOES
Lunapatch helps relieve cramps when placed over the uterus. It also helps relieve fatigue (if placed at the neck) some women feel during their menstrual cycles. It is drug-free and has no side effects noted by participants other than the small chance of skin irritation.
HOW IT WORKS
One cause of menstrual discomfort is oxidative stress. Our electron donation technology acts as a targeted antioxidant which overwhelms and neutralizes the free radicals created.
Near the estrogen peak, oxidative stress levels in women increase. These levels then decrease during the progestin phase, eventually returning to normal at the end of the menstrual cycle
It is during this estrogen peak that most of the discomfort of the menstrual cycle is felt, such as the cramps and fatigue. Lunapatch neutralizes the free radicals that cause oxidative stress.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Elemental Magnesium, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Silver.
1 patch as required for menstrual cramps and pains
- Peel open pack from tear notch.
- Remove the contents – one lunapatch and one smaller pouch.
- Open the smaller pouch and remove the elemental discs.
- Remove the blue plastic release liner to expose the hydrogel in the center.
- Place disc, silver side down in the gel black side facing up towards you, in the center of the hydrogel.
- Peel away the clear release liner with the print on it from tab out around the patch center.
- Place the lunapatch on the desired location. Typical optimal location is where menstrual pain is localized, usually near the lower stomach.
- Move lunapatch over two inches if itching or burning sensation is felt.
- If patch stops working, peel off, replace the elemental disc, and reapply the patch.
Lunapatch has only been tested for its efficacy on adults, so its use is not recommended for use on children, infants and pregnant women.
Skin irritation may result from product use.